GAS CONCRETE LAY MORTAR
IŞIKLAR Gas Concrete mortar is a gas concrete lay mortar with with chemical additive and high adhesive stregth, cement-based and high performance and easy applicability
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
It is used in wall laying with gas concrete.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION
- The surface to be attached shall be purified from the materials like dust, dirt, grease and paint.
|Mixing Ratio||Resting Time||Standby time of the mortar in the bucket|
|6,5-7 liters of water for 25kg Adhesive||5–10 min.||Max. 2 - 3 hr|
- Color: Gray
- Dry unit Weight: 1300 ± 100 gr / lt
- Bending Strength : > 2 N/mm²
- ComPresssive Strength : > 6 N/mm²
- Adherence Tensile Strength : . 0,5 N/mm²
- Application Temperature: 5 °C ; 35 °C
- Resting Time : 10 Minutes
- Working Time : 25 Minutes
- Correction Time : 15 Minutes
- Mortar Curing Time : 48 Hours
- When it is laid, the joints must be filled with mortar
- The gas beton is fixed by being knocked from top and side
- The combination of bands and curtains with the laying material shall be provided with Işıklar Press Brick Laying mortar.
- Consumption : 5-6 kg/m² 1 torba = 4 m² gas concrete lay.
POINTS TO CONSIDER
- Avoid contact with eye, mouth and skin for containing cement.
- Do not add any additives to mortar (sand, cement).
- Do not make any applications beside specified guidelines and instructions.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE
- It should be kept in krapt bags of 25 Kg, on wooden pallets and the packing height shall be maximum 10 bags and in dry environments.
- The bags which are not opened in appropriate storage conditions, must be consumed within 1 year as of the date of manufacture.It is recommended to consume within 1 week after opening the bag.