Interior Wall Plaster
IŞIKLAR MAK is an interior facade plaster which is applied with durable machine with cement bases chemical additives and high adhesion strength.
SCOPE OF APPLICATION
Indoors brick, aerated concrete, concrete, concrete, bricks, walls and ceiling surfaces.
- After repairing broken, cracked surfaces with Işıklar Repair Mortar, a smooth surface must be obtained
- The surface to be attached shall be purified from the materials like dust, dirt, grease and paint.
- In the areas exposed to sun, wind and heat, the application area should be moistened.
- Concrete, aerated concrete surface should be applied in all the ceiling and plaster after 72 hours before applying the grout spreader application.
- Color: Gray
- Dry unit Weight: 1350 ± 100 gr/lt
- Wet unit Weight: 1750 ± 200 gr/lt
- Adherence Tensile Strength: > 0,09 N/mm²
- Bending Strength: > 1 N/mm²
- Compressive strength: > 3 N/mm²
- Thermal Conductivity: 0,25 W / m.K
- Application Temperature: 5 °C; 35 °C
- Mixing: 50 kg bag for 9 - 10 liters of water
- Consumption: 1cm thickness of about 14 – 15 kg/m2.
- IŞIKLAR- MAK is sprayed on surface by mixing the internal plastering and spraying machine. (9 - 10 lt. Water / 50 kg bag)
- Reinforcement mesh may be used on the wall surfaces in the areas with high risk of cracks on columns, beams, girders and so on.
- Application thickness must be between 1 cm and 2.5 cm and if the second coat should be applied, it must be maximum 2.5 cm.
- The surface shall be leveled.
- Surface hardened surface is polished. If desired, the surface is leveled with a fine sponge.
- For the paint on Plaster, at least seven days shall pass for application depending on the ambient temperature.