THIN REPAIR MORTAR
IŞIKLAR Thin Repair mortar is non-structural R2 class thin surface repair mortar with polymer additive and cement-based and high performance and easy applicability
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- It is used in repair of the cracks and holes in the plaster, concrete and concrete surfaces in interior and exterior surfaces.
PRINCIPLES OF APPLICATION
- It may be applied as horizontal and vertical on gas concrete, prefabricated concrete, bricker brick on reinforced concrete buildings and structures. It is used in repairing the broken prafabricated concrete elements and filling the concrete gaps
- The application surfaces must be moistened.
- No application shall be made on frozen surfaces.
- Th surface must be purified from dust, dirt, oil, dye and detergant
- No application is made in the surfaces exposed to direct sunlight and wind
- Işıklar Thin Repair Mortar shall be added to a container containing clean and cold water in the following ratio and is mixed with low speed mixer until plastic consistency is obtained. During mixture, formation of lumps should be prevented immediately.
- The homogenous mixture is rested for 5-10 minutes and then is stirred again for 1-2 minutes before applications.
- The mortar should be used without losing its workability within maximum 1 hour.
- The mortar with expired workability cannot be used by adding water, and the dry mixture.
Reference standards 1504-3 / 2008.04
- CLASS: : NON-STRUCTURAL R2
- COLOR: : GREY-WHITE
- MODEL: : SMALL GRAIN
- PRESSSURE RESISTANCE : ≥15 M P a
- CHLORIDE ION CONTENT : ≤ % 0,05
- TIES FORMED BY BONDING : ≥ 0,5 M P a
- LIMITATION (CONTRACTION - EXPANSION (2.method) : ≥ 0,5 M P a
- HEAT COMPATIBILITY LAB. ENVIRONMENT CONTRACTION (1-2) : ≥ 0,5 M P a
- HEAT EXPANSION COMPATIBILITY IN WET ENVIRONMENTS (1-2): ≥ 0,5 M P a
- FIRE REACTION CLASS : A1
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURE : +5 °C ; +35 °C
|Mixing Ratio||Resting Time||Standby time of the mortar in the bucket|
|6,5-7 liters of water for 25 kg Adhesive||5–10 min.||Max. 1 hour|
- Gerekli ise delikler önceden doldurulur.
- IŞIKLAR İnce Tamir Harcı tek katta 5 – 10 mm toplamda ise en fazla 20 mm kalınlığa kadar tüm yüzeylere eşit miktarda çelik mala ile uygulanır.
- IŞIKLAR İnce Tamir Harcı birden fazla kat uygulanacak ise katlar arasında 5 – 6 saat bekletildikten sonra ilk kat nemlendirilerek uygulama yapılmalıdır. Toplam kalınlık 20 mm yi geçmemelidir.
- IŞIKLAR İnce Tamir Harcı üzerine son kat uygulama için en az yedi gün beklenilmelidir.
- Sıva parçaları temizlenmeli kalan yüzey pürüzlendirilmelidir. Kırılarak oluşturulan yüzey dik olarak kesilmelidir.
- SARFİYAT : 1,6 - 2 kg/m²/mm
POINTS TO CONSIDER
- The surfaces shall be moistened when required depending on the weather conditions within 7 days after the application
- Avoid contact with eye, mouth and skin for containing cement.
- Do not add any additives to mortar (sand, cement).
- Do not make any applications beside specified guidelines and instructions.
- Production date is the date stamped on the product.
- Batch and serial number is the same with the date of manufacture.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE
- It should be kept in krapt bags of 25 Kg, on wooden pallets and the packing height shall be maximum 10 bags and in dry environments.
- The bags which are not opened in appropriate storage conditions, must be consumed within 1 year as of the date of manufacture.It is recommended to consume within 1 week after opening the bag