THERMAL INSULATION PANEL PLASTER MORTAR
IŞIKLAR THERMAL INSULATION PANEL PLASTER MORTAR is a cement based thermal insulation panel plaster including chemical additives and mineral fillings with high performance.
In plaster applications of the buildings with interior and exterior thermal insulation panel.
- The plaster process must be made at least 48 hours after the attachment of panels with IŞIKLAR Thermal Insulation Panel Adhesive.
- The surface of the panel shall ve dry and clean. It must be purified from dust, dirt, oil, dye and detergant.
- In the working environments exposed to sun, wind and heat, the application surface must be protected from the instant drying.
Preparation of mortar
- Işıklar Thermal Insulation Panel Plaster mortar shall be added to a container containing clean and cold water in the following ratio and is mixed with low speed mixer until plastic consistency is obtained. During mixture, formation of lumps should be prevented immediately.
- The homogenous mixture is rested for 5-10 minutes and then is stirred again
- The mortar should be used within maximum 3 hours without losing its workability
- The mortar with expired workability cannot be used by adding water, and the dry mixture.
Reference Standards TS K 113 / 04.2011
- Color: : Gray
- Skinning Time : max 20 min.
- Fresh mortar density : > 1150 kg / m³
- 28 days Bending strength : > 2 N/mm²
- 28-Day ComPresssive Strength : > 6 N/mm²
- 28 Day Thermal Insulation Board Adhesion Resident. : > 0,08 N/mm²
- Water Absorption : < 0,5 (kg / m² √ h.0,5 )
- Water vapor permeability coefficient (μ) : µ ≤ 15
- Reaction to Fire Class : A1
- Consumption: : 5 – 5,5 kg/m²
|Mixing Ratio||Resting Time||Standby time of the mortar in the bucket|
|6,5-7 liters of water for 25kg Adhesive||5–10 min.||Max. 2 - 3 hour|
- Avoid contact with eye, mouth and skin for containing cement.
- Do not add any additives to mortar (sand, cement).
- Do not make any applications beside specified guidelines and instructions.
- Production date is the date stamped on the product
- Batch and serial number is the same with the date of manufacture.
- It should be kept in krapt bags of 25 Kg, on wooden pallets and the packing height shall be maximum 10 bags and in dry environments.
- The bags which are not opened in appropriate storage conditions, must be consumed within 1 year as of the date of manufacture.It is recommended to consume within 1 week after opening the bag.