IŞIKLAR Light, rough and thin insulation plastering mortar is long-life mortar, basis of cement, with chemical additives and having high adhesive resistance.
It is applied to interior and exterior facades of all kinds of mineral basis walls gas concrete, bims, brick etc via machine and manually.
- After repairing broken, cracked surfaces with Işıklar Repair Mortar, a smooth surface must be obtained
- The surface to be attached shall be purified from the materials like dust, dirt, grease and paint.
- In the areas exposed to sun, wind and heat, the application area should be moistened
|Mixing Ratio||Resting Time||Standby time of the mortar in the bucket|
|11-12 liters of water for 25kg Adhesive||5–10 minutes.||Max. 1 - 2 hours|
Reference standards: EN 998-1 JULY 2011
- Color: : White - GREY
- Workability of the mortar Time: : 15-20 minutes
- Dry Bulk Density : CLASS LW ≤ 1300 kg / m³
- ComPresssive Strength : CLASS CS II ( 1,5 – 5,0. N/mm² )
- Bond strength : ≥ 0,09 N / mm²
- Water Vapor Permeability Floors : µ≤ 40
- Average heat conductivity: CLASS T2 ( ≤ 0,20 W/m.K )
- Capillary Capillary water absorption: CLASS W1 C ≤ 0,40kg /m².h.½
- Reaction to Fire Class : CLASS A1
- Application Temperature:: + 5 ° C to +35 ° C
- Consumption 1 cm Weight : 9-10 kg /m²
- Işıklar Thermal Insulation Panel Plaster mortar shall be added to a container containing clean and cold water in the following ratio and is mixed with low speed mixer until plastic consistency is obtained. During mixture, formation of lumps should be prevented immediately.
- The homogenous mixture is rested for 5-10 minutes and then is stirred again
- The mortar should be used within maximum 3 hours without losing its workability
- The mortar with expired workability cannot be used by adding water, and the dry mixture
- Glass-fiber mesh must be used over wall surfaces at the conjunction points like colon, beam, bond beam etc. and areas with highly fracture composing risks.
- Glass-fiber mesh must be close to the surface as far as 1/3 rate of plaster thickness.
- Last layer plaster application must be done after ( 24 – 48) subject to climate conditions.
- Any long term waited dry down surfaces must be watered before applying last layer mortar application.
- Any mortar with expired processing time cannot be used adding water or dry mixture.
- Ladle life of mortar ( 1-2 hours).
- Avoid contact with eye, mouth and skin for containing cement.
- Do not add any additives to mortar (sand, cement).
- Do not make any applications beside specified guidelines and instructions.
- Production date is the date stamped on the product
- Batch and serial number is the same with the date of manufacture.
- It should be kept in krapt bags of 25 Kg, on wooden pallets and the packing height shall be maximum 10 bags and in dry environments.
- The bags which are not opened in appropriate storage conditions, must be consumed within 1 year as of the date of manufacture.It is recommended to consume within 1 week after opening the bag.