IŞIKLAR SURFACE HARDENER is ready to use hardening material with cement basis, chemical additives, basalt and silis aggregates content, powder case and so applied to concrete surfaces through sprinking.
It is applied to fresh concrete at ateliers, energy stations, garages, car parks, warehouses, loading ramps, factories, aircraft hangers, car washing places, heliports, all kinds of internal and external surfaces exposing to heavy loading to prevent wearing and surface powdering.
- The load-bearing concrete in field of application should be at least C25 class and concrete thickness is preferred to be at least 10 cm.
- Before applying Işıklar Surface hardening of steel surfaces should not be smoothed with a trowel or tray. Finishing should be made with wooden trowel in case of necessity. Surface water accumulation must be prevented and should be taken in case of accumulation.
- Recommended concrete surface light consistency of the concrete should be checked before applying surface hardeners. Concrete hardener outlets have taken up to prevent the homogeneous distribution and optimum hydration or should not be too watery.
- When the concrete is hardened as to leave foot print of a maximum depth of 3-6 mm, concrete surface hardeners application is made. Meanwhile, the surface should not be wet.
- 2/3 of the material to be used first 2/3 is spread homogeneously by mechanical spreader. It is expected from the material to absorb moisture from the water of concrete.
- Then rest 1/3 material is spread in the same way and polished on concrete surfaces. Fine finishing polishing the rough polishing process must be carried out until the desired brightness and evenness achieved.
- Do not sprinkle water on the surface during application.
- Reference Standards: EN 1504-2 APRIL 2008
- COLOR: GRAY, RED, GREEN
- DRY UNIT DENSITY: 1500 ± 200 kg / m³
- GRAIN SIZE: 0-3 mm
- For light and medium load: 3-4 kg / m²
- In heavy load: 5-6 kg / m²
- Makes coating of 3-5 mm to concrete surface
|Abrasion resistance (Taber test)||Capillary Water Absorption||Snatch Pull Adhesion Strength||Shock Resistance||Fire Response Class|
|Weight loss ≤ 3000 mg||W < 0,1 kg / m²||> 1 N / mm²||CLASS : 1||A1|
- Avoid contact with eye, mouth and skin for containing cement.
- Do not add any additives to mortar (sand, cement).
- Do not make any applications beside specified guidelines and instructions.
- Production date is the date stamped on the product.
- Batch and serial number is the same with the date of manufacture.