Granite Adhering Mortar
IŞIKLAR Granite Adhesive is a long life ceramic adhesive with chemical additive and high adhesive stregth, cement-based and is used for attaching the materials like porcelain, granite ceramic, marble, and horizontal and vertical surfaces of interior and exterior buildings.
- In all kinds of surfaces of interior and exterior buildings
- It is used in attaching structural materials like ceramic, granite ceramic, porcelain ceramic and marble in cold storage depot, in industrial facilities
- After repairing broken, cracked surfaces with Işıklar Repair Mortar, a smooth surface must be obtained.
- The surface to be attached shall be purified from the materials like dust, dirt, grease and paint.
- In the areas exposed to sun, wind and heat, the application area should be moistened.
- Işıklar Granite Adhesive shall be added to a container containing clean and cold water in the following ratio and is mixed until a plastic consistency is obtained. During mixture, formation of lumps should be prevented immediately.
- The homogenous mixture is rested for 5-10 minutes and then is stirred again
|Mixing Ratio||Resting Time||Standby time of the mortar in the bucket|
|25 kg, 6,5 - 7 lt water||5–10 min.||Max. 2 - 3 hour|
- Color : Gray - White
- Dry unit Weight : 1350 ± 100 gr/lt
- Adherence Tensile Strength
- Dry Environment : > 0,8 N/mm²
- Wet Environment : > 0,8 N/mm²
- Hot Environment : > 0,8 N/mm²
- Cold Environment : > 0,8 N/mm²
- Skinning Time : 20 min
- Application Temperature : 5 °C ; 35 °C
- The adhesive shall vbe expanded to the surface and after forming a thin surface the surface shall be harrowed to the surface with a steel trowel.
- Coating materials must be attached to the harrowed mixture within latest 20 minutes.
- For the attachment of Coating materials to the surface, it is hit on them with the rubber mallet.
- The adhesive process cannot be made after exceeding the workability period. In this case, the mortar shall be scraped from the surface and the application shall be repeated.
- Prepared mixture should be consumed within 2-3 hours. The mortar with expired workability cannot be used by adding water, and the dry mixture.
- The joints must be filled with ISIKLAR Flex Pool Joint Filer at the end of the below period.
|Workability Application Surface||Ideal Application Temperature||
|20 min.||+ 5°C - + 35°C||
- Avoid contact with eye, mouth and skin for containing cement.
- Do not add any additives to mortar (sand, cement).
- Do not make any applications beside specified guidelines and instructions.
- It should be kept in krapt bags of 25 Kg, on wooden pallets and the packing height shall be maximum 10 bags and in dry environments.
- The bags which are not opened in appropriate storage conditions, must be consumed within 1 year as of the date of manufacture.It is recommended to consume within 1 week after opening the bag.