Press Brick Lay Mortar
IŞIKLAR Press Brick Lay mortar is a long life lay mortar which has cement based, chemical additive practical and easily applicable specifications.
It is used in wall laying with Press Brick in all size on all kinds of surfaces of interior and exterior areas of building.
- The laying material shall be clean and shall be moistened before usage.
- Işıklar Press Brick Lay Mortar shall be added to a container containing clean and cold water in the following ratio and is mixed with low speed mixer until plastic consistency is obtained. During mixture, formation of lumps should be prevented immediately.
- The homogenous mixture is rested for 5-10 minutes and then is stirred again.
- The mortar should be used without losing its workability.
|Mixing Ratio||Resting Time||Standby time of the mortar in the bucket|
|4-5 liters of water for 25 kg Adhesive||5–10 min.||Max. 1 - 2 hour|
- The mortar is applied to horizontal and vertical surfaces with a trowel. The laying material is filled by being beaten from top and side.
- The combination of bands and curtains with the laying material shall be provided with Işıklar Press Brick Laying mortar.
- Dry unit weight : 1500 ± 100, kg/m³
- Wet unit weight : 2000 ± 100 kg/m³
- Particle size distribution : 0 – 1,25 mm
- Average compresssive strength : > 3 N/mm²
- +5 °C / +35 °C ideal application temperature.
- Avoid contact with eye, mouth and skin for containing cement.
- Do not add any additives to mortar (sand, cement).
- Do not make any applications beside specified guidelines and instructions.
- Production date is the date stamped on the product.
- Batch and serial number is the same with the date of manufacture.
- It should be kept in krapt bags of 25 Kg, on wooden pallets and the packing height shall be maximum 10 bags and in dry environments.
- The bags which are not opened in appropriate storage conditions, must be consumed within 1 year as of the date of manufacture.It is recommended to consume within 1 week after opening the bag.