Polystyrene Heat Plate Adhesive Mortar
IŞIKLAR Thin Insulation plaster mortar is a long life plaster mortar with Chemical additive and cement-based and high performance and easy applicability
It is used with machine or hand in the interior and exterior facade of mineral based wall surfaces
- After repairing broken, cracked surfaces with Işıklar Repair Mortar, a smooth surface must be obtained
- The surface to be attached shall be purified from the materials like dust, dirt, grease and paint.
- In the areas exposed to sun, wind and heat, the application area should be moistened.
|Mixing Ratio:||Resting Time||Standby time of the mortar in the bucket|
|11-12 liters of water for 25kg Adhesive||5–10 minutes.||Max. 1 - 2 hours|
- Reference standards: : EN 998-1 JULY 2011
- Color: : White - GREY
- Workability of the mortar Time : 15-20 minutes
- Dry Bulk Density : CLASS LW ≤ 1300 kg / m³
- ComPresssive Strength: CLASS CS II (1.5 - 5.0. N / mm²)
- Bond strength : ≥ 0.09 N / mm²
- Water Vapor Permeability Floors: µ≤ 40
- Average heat conductivity: Class T2 ( ≤ 0,20 W/m.K )
- Water absorption: : Class W1 C ≤ 0,40kg /m².h.½
- Reaction to Fire Class : Class A1
- Application Temperature : + 5 °C ile +35 °C arası
- Consumption 1 cm Weight: 9-10 kg /m²
Işıklar light plaster mortar mortar shall be added to a container containing clean and cold water in thefollowing ratio and is mixed with low speed mixer until plastic consistency is obtained. During mixture, formation of lumps should be prevented immediately.
- The homogenous mixture is rested for 5-10 minutes and then is stirred again
- The mortar should be used within maximum 3 hours without losing its workability
- Glass-fiber mesh must be used over wall surfaces at the conjunction points like colon, beam, bond beam etc. and areas with highly fracture composing risks.
- Glass-fiber mesh must be close to the surface as far as 1/3 rate of plaster thickness.
- Last layer plaster application must be done after ( 24 – 48) subject to climate conditions.
- Any long term waited dry down surfaces must be watered before applying last layer mortar application.
- Any mortar with expired processing time cannot be used adding water or dry mixture.
- Ladle life of mortar ( 1-2 hours).
- Avoid contact with eye, mouth and skin for containing cement.
- Do not add any additives to mortar (sand, cement).
- Do not make any applications beside specified guidelines and instructions.
- Production date is the date stamped on the product
- Batch and serial number is the same with the date of manufacture.
- It should be kept in krapt bags of 25 Kg, on wooden pallets and the packing height shall be maximum 10 bags and in dry environments.
- The bags which are not opened in appropriate storage conditions, must be consumed within 1 year